Amazon Stores Have Profitable Success For Amazon Sellers
Sponsored Brand Ads drive traffic to Amazon Stores, giving buyers optimal access to Sellers’ product/product lines.
As an Amazon Seller just starting on your e-commerce adventure, you may have come across the ‘Stores’ tab in your Amazon Seller Central account. You will soon come to find there is one of these tabs in every one of the 16 Amazon Seller Central Accounts for the countries Amazon provides services.
Many sellers feel it is just another web page or micro-website that simply replicate their own website and as such, it is not necessary. However, that line of thinking could never be more wrong!
At E-commerce Direct, we know from experience that the Store is not only a very powerful sales tool, but is also heavily underutilised by Amazon Sellers, giving those who take advantage of the service – great rewards!
Here are some of the seller benefit when using an Amazon Store.
- Its set-up is easy, you can choose from pre-established templates but still have flexibility to give it your own look and feel.
- You can insert a title bar image that highlights your products and company name.
- You get a direct Amazon URL to your Store, for example www.amazon.co.uk/[company name].
- You can add text that demonstrates the product(s) features and benefits.
- Amazon automatically links each product image to its product detail page. They will also show the current sales price and if it is eligible for Prime, the Prime logo will appear.
- If you have many product lines you can create additional pages, I addition to the home page to highlight those products.
- One of the best benefits of having an Amazon Store is it is indexed for Amazon’s organic search and your company’s name will appear with other ‘like’ sellers for relevant keyword related searches.
- Product videos can easily be uploaded to your Store to help demonstrate your products, benefits and uses.
- There is even a section you can add that populates your best selling products as determined by Amazon. This ‘best sellers’ section helps to peak buyers’ interest.
- Importantly, there is a handy metrics section that shows how many visitors you receive for a given time period, how many organic sales you received, how many sales you received from your Sponsored Brand Ads and you can even create tags to easily monitor your Google Ads, or other web traffic, all while measuring any sales contributed from those platforms.
As you can see, Amazon’s Stores have great selling potential and it would benefit any Amazon Seller to take the time to set-up their own Amazon Store.
Here are 3 links to well designed Amazon Stores.
For questions or expert help on how to best utilise and set-up your own Amazon Stores for your products, get in touch with our E-commerce Sales Specialists on +44 (0) 2381 920 246, if you are based in the US, call toll free ++1 (888) 567 0464, email support@E-commerceDirect.com or via Live Chat on our website at www.E-commerceDirect.com.