Amazon’s A+ Content – Best Practices
A+ Content enables you to tell your brand story, encourage repeat purchases and potentially increase sales by 5%.
A+ Content is available to retail vendors or professional sellers who have been approved as brand owners through Amazon’s Brand Registry. A+ Content allows you to showcase what makes your brand and products unique by telling a story, featuring enhanced product images and customised text placements on the product detail page.
Here are five best practices for A+ Content:
- Tell your brand story: Use banner images to showcase your products in use. Add content to all of your ASINs in order to create a consistent brand experience for the shopper.
- Know your customers and their purchase barriers: To reduce returns and negative reviews, be sure to address your customers’ most common concerns. Check your customer reviews, returns and communications to identify which topics to cover.
- Improve discoverability: Use text fields across your A+ Content modules, limit the amount of text embedded in images and use descriptive image keywords (alt-text) for each of your uploaded images.
- Educate on product value: Help your customers feel like experts on your product features and construction. Detailed explanations, with specific words and numbers, are associated with higher sales lift. Be helpful, friendly and don’t use a lot of ‘salesy’ text.
- Update/refresh content: Update your A+ Content regularly to avoid details becoming outdated.
For additional questions on how to update your A+ Content please get in touch with our Amazon experts on +44 (0) 208 004 7769 in the UK, ++1 (714) 782 7826 in the USA or simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About E-commerce Direct Ltd
E-commerce Direct Ltd is a bespoke advertising, marketing and sales growth agency, supporting businesses using e-commerce sales platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Shopify, WooCommerce and many other local and regional sales channels, helping to increase their online brand awareness and product sales.
The company generates millions in annual sales revenue for its clients who span from individual e-commerce sellers and Amazon vendors to Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies.
E-commerce Direct has received many awards recognising the Company’s commitment to innovation and their clients. Awards include “Best eCommerce Solutions Provider – UK”, “Best eCommerce Sales Consultancy” and “Leading Specialists in Online Lead Generation”.
E-commerce Direct is a talented and experienced team, made up of individuals who specialise in distinct disciplines including; advertising, e-commerce sales, language translations, public relations, research, social media, website development and programming.
The company is headquartered in London, England with additional operations in the European Union, Australia, Asia and the Americas.
E-commerce Direct can be reached via email on email@example.com, live chat on its website www.e-commercedirect.com and via phone in the UK +44 (0) 208 004 7769 and ++1 (714) 782 7826 in the USA.
About SMBE Direct Ltd
E-commerce Direct is a subsidiary of SMBE Direct, a world reaching B2B and B2C business services conglomerate, giving rise to exceptionally talented and well-experienced professionals organised into business units, that provide direct services to SMEs and enterprise level businesses, whereby increasing their brand awareness and sales.
SMBE Direct can be reached via email on info@SMBEdirect.com, through its website www.SMBEdirect.com and via phone in the UK +44 (0) 208 004 4545.