The Benefits of A+ Content for Amazon Sellers
A+ content has been shown to attract more customers and increase sales by an average of 5-6%.
For Amazon Sellers who are enrolled in Brand Registry, they have the benefit of access to Sponsored Brand Ads, creating a Store and adding additional information to their products’ description page via A+ content.
What is… & why use A+ content
A+ content makes your product stand out with rich text, comparison charts, highlights, additional technical specifications and images. Adding A+ content to your product detail pages can help to increase sales while improving the performance of your coupons/vouchers and ads. A+ content has the potential to reduce returns and negate possible bad reviews by answering shoppers’ question prior to purchase.
It’s been shown by sharing your brand’s story and educating your potential customers through A+ content, it helps to build brand awareness and engage customers. Your additional information will help your potential customers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.
Benefits of adding A+ content
Here are our top 4 benefits of adding A+ content to product descriptions:
- Increased product sales – Adding quality images, product comparison charts and rich text has been shown to increase product sales.
- Increased traffic – Adding rich content via A+ makes your product page more discoverable via organic searches for specific keywords and phrases through Amazon as well as Google and Yahoo! searches.
- Increased sales conversion – Adding A+ content to your product descriptions have been shown to persuade customers who are not 100% sure about purchasing a product, to convince them to buy.
- Reduced negative reviews and returns – By providing more information via A+ content about your products, helps customers to make an informed buying decision which leads to reduced negative reviews and returns.
Tips for adding quality A+ content
Here are our top 4 tips when adding A+ content to a product’s description:
- Use professional top quality images – Using high resolution photos or illustrations that show off your product are key to elevated sales. Customers tend to look at photos first. If your image quality is poor, it can put customers off. Investing in professional photography is a must.
- Tell your brand story – Customers connect with your brand when you share with them your brand’s history, values and importantly what makes your brand unique over your competitors. Ensure you keep your branding consistent across all your A+ content and product descriptions.
- Educate the shopper – Detailed explanations with charts are linked to higher sales. Help your customers feel like you are an expert on your product and its industry, but don’t use a lot of sales hype in your content, it can drive shoppers away.
- Research – know your customers – Pull insights from your past customer reviews… these are like gold! You’ll learn what your customers love about your products and their concerns. Work the positive into your A+ content and be sure you address concerns as that may stop some customers from purchasing your product and then leaving a negative review.
A+ content is simply an excellent way to enhance your products’ listings whereby increasing sales and reducing returns and importantly negative reviews.
To learn more about how A+ content can help your brand, get in touch with our Amazon Team on +44 (0) 208-004-7769 in the UK, ++1 (714) 782-7826 in the USA or simply email us on email@example.com.
About E-commerce Direct Ltd
E-commerce Direct Ltd is a bespoke advertising, marketing and sales growth agency, supporting businesses using e-commerce sales platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Shopify, WooCommerce and many other local and regional sales channels, helping to increase their online brand awareness and product sales.
The company generates millions in annual sales revenue for its clients who span from individual e-commerce sellers and Amazon vendors to Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies.
E-commerce Direct has received many awards recognising the Company’s commitment to innovation and their clients. Awards include “Best eCommerce Solutions Provider – UK”, “Best eCommerce Sales Consultancy” and “Leading Specialists in Online Lead Generation”.
E-commerce Direct is a talented and experienced team, made up of individuals who specialise in distinct disciplines including; advertising, e-commerce sales, language translations, public relations, research, social media, website development and programming.
The company is headquartered in London, England with additional operations in the European Union, Australia, Asia and the Americas.
E-commerce Direct can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat on its website www.e-commercedirect.com and via phone in the UK +44 (0) 208 004 7769 and ++1 (714) 782 7826 in the USA.
About SMBE Direct Ltd
E-commerce Direct is a subsidiary of SMBE Direct, a world reaching B2B and B2C business services conglomerate, giving rise to exceptionally talented and well-experienced professionals organised into business units, that provide direct services to SMEs and enterprise level businesses, whereby increasing their brand awareness and sales.